Wedding rentals and photo-booths
If your venue does not offer rentals for weddings such as tables, chairs, porcelain and more, you will have to find a wedding rental company to get these essential items. Wedding rental companies usually have many choices to choose from and work with your catering service and venue to make sure you get the right amounts for the right items. Wedding DJs offer more often than not also photo-booth services.
What to rent from rentals for weddings
Wedding rentals can include a wide variety of wedding requisites from bed linen, tables and chairs, vases, glasses and centerpieces. No matter the destination or location, wedding rentals will be needed. Before making any decision and looking for a wedding rental company, make sure you ask other vendors what is included in the packages you have already booked. If your room offers tables, chairs and bed linen, catering supplies, glasses and cutlery, and your florist provides dishes and central items, you may not need to find a wedding rental company.
If your suppliers do not provide these items, you will need to find a rental company. When you are ready to start your search, type "Event Rentals & Photo Booths" on the search bar on the home page or click "More" under the image on top of the screen. Bridalope will show you local results with reviews of real couples who have booked and used the listed sellers.
Here's a list of the most common rents:
- Tent Rentals: They are ideal for outdoors where you can get out of the sun or rain.
- Table (dining & cocktail) & Chair Rentals: While most of the rooms will have some sort of formal seats, it may not be enough for all your guests. Choose from round, square or rectangular tables, and different styles of seats to add a decorative touch.
- Tablecloths and napkins: Some sheets will be supplied again, but they can not be enough. Renting extra linen can give you the opportunity to incorporate the wedding theme or color palette into your meal settings.
- Furniture: Additional furniture does not necessarily have to be for decoration, it can provide guests with a place to socialize during reception or relaxation between dinner and dancing.
- Dance floor: Not all venues have a big dance floor, but that does not mean you can not be transported in. This is an excellent option for an outdoor reception.
- Heaters: They are great for winter and winter weddings in the open air. Give your guests space to warm up during the event.
Questions to ask to your wedding rental company
Some questions you may ask when you meet a wedding rental company include: Are you licensed or insured? Are the delivery and installation costs additional? What is the best way to contact you and how long should I expect an answer? Can we see the rented objects before the ceremony? When will the rentals be delivered and collected? Will rents be delivered directly in place? How should articles be collected for collection? Do you have a cancellation and/or refund policy?
Rentals are there to make your special day as smooth as possible. They are also another way to create your creativity, so have fun! There are table runners who add a touch of color with the right set of dishes or have glasses for signature cocktails. The sky is the limit.
Tips on how to choose a photo-booth
If you are planning a wedding, make sure that you have a photo booth at the event. With the photo-booth, you can be sure that you will not only please your guest but also entertain them. With a wedding photo booth, you can get great shots of all the individuals who attend the wedding.
Using the photo-booth is easy; this explains why they become popular in events like weddings. Photo-booths offer instant satisfaction, are easy to use and appreciated by all people regardless of age.
When organizing an event as a wedding, make sure you have booked your photo-booth service six months in advance. This should come from a reputable service provider; otherwise you will be very disappointed. Before renting or buying a photo-booth, there are a few factors to consider.
Photo-booth rental companies offer different types of photo-booths that you can choose for your wedding. There is the common standard stand that is one of the most popular. There are some that have LED lighting; the LED has different colors that can be used to illuminate the photo-booth. There are some who have the ability to restore the antique stand.